Thursday, April 28, 2011

Mexican Night!

Since today was a rest day I got to sleep in (until 6:15am that is), tomorrow is a nice easy 3 miler before my last long run of my training schedule. I am running 26 miles (may add that .2 just to make sure I can do the whole thing ;o)...) on Saturday and then it is officially 3 weeks until the marathon!

Tonight my friend came over for dinner and we made Mexican Lasagna (Enchilada Casserole). It was delicious and at 300 calories per serving it was quite healthy. By the way the blog that the recipe was found on is one of my favorites - the recipes are so yummy and quite easy. We did try this Pineapple Sorbet but I did not freeze the  pineapple long enough, it was still good just not quite sorbet texture.
Mexican Lasagna = mmmm
 Oh and on Easter my apartment building people decided to clean our windows - these guys are outside my bedroom window. Earlier in the day they were cleaning my bathroom window, thankfully I had finished showering by then!

Oh and so exciting I rearranged my apartment today (all 66 square meters of it) and it just looks so much better. I am going to IKEA this weekend to get a rug and some wall decorations to brighten it up. I will post pictures then.

Looking forward to the long weekend!!! It's labor day this weekend so we have 4 days off and I am going camping on The Great Wall! yay =]

Have a good day!

1 comment:

  1. The lasagna looks awesome!!!!! Enjoy your long weekend! I am jealous :-D

    ReplyDelete